redirect rule question

Hi Guys,

 I need to write a redirect rule that does the following:

 If there is a mark set on an skb, (for any src or dst ip or port
no's), redirect to the port no equal to the mark.

 Please ignore the job of actually setting the mark on the skb is set
in kernel space by other means.

 Can you please give me an idea on how to add this rule?

Thanks.
-