Re: "DNAT" w/o changing source address?

Grant Taylor a écrit :
On 10/04/07 09:59, Pascal Hambourg wrote:

Do you mean that they are in different subnets ?

I doubt that the OPs systems are on different subnets, nor do I think that it really matters for what s/he is wanting to do.

It does matter. Granted, maybe should I say "broadcast domain" instead of "subnet" but they usually overlap. A router can be used as a gateway in a route only if it is directly reachable, which implies it is in the same subnet/broadcast domain. You mentionned bridging, which also implies the same broadcast domain.

PS : thanks for the explanation about LVS.
-