Re: not [!] rule is not working

On 08/14/07 01:45, pankaj jain wrote:
> I was trying to drop arp packets such that only specific interface
> should answer the arp requests.

Will you please elaborate a bit more on why you are trying to accomplish
this and what your situation is?  I feel like there is more to this
puzzle that will help us help you.  For example, do you have multiple
(VLAN) physical interfaces on the same subnet or do you have an overly
large netmask that encompasses both IPs in your post?

Grant. . . .