SPAM(6.0) Re: Looking for a how-to type battle plan for 2 physical subnets and an openvpn tunnel.

Hi,

That sounds like a simple setup with the Shorewall script
(http://www.shorewall.net/)

It might be hard compared to the more simpler firewall-scripts out
there, but it's much easier to configure when having more than 2 interfaces.

What you do with shorewall is edit the interfaces file and configure the
interfaces you have and set any options you want for them, edit the masq
file to setup the masquerading and then rules file to setup and incoming
connections and then the policy file to setup the default permissions
between the networks...

Best regards,

Patric

Ps. I hope my mail-host has resolved the issue with their mail-server
now so i don't get the SPAM() in the title  :)