Re: Policy targets...

Pedro Gonçalves írta:
Thanx for the answer but my question was that what happens when the CHAIN POLICY is RETURN...
Sorry, I didn't understand that in you original email.
No problem... :D
I don't think that "RETURN" is a valid policy target, I think that only "ACCEPT" or "DROP" may be used as policy targets. At least, I've never used that target neither seen anyone using it, but maybe someone in the list can provide more info.
I tried and it gives me an error:

fw1:~# iptables -t nat -P PREROUTING RETURN
iptables: Bad policy name

So you won !
Maybe someone should fix the manual....
Best Regards