Re: iptables-retore very slow

Rackage | Randles wrote:
I recently noticed that one of my firewalls was taking a very long time to reboot. Which was odd as its a very new machine.

On investigation is seemed to be the iptables-restore command that was adding 10+ minutes to the boot-up times.

Are you using iptables >= 1.3.x?

--
The dawn of the fourth age of Linux firewalling is coming; a time of great struggle and heroic deeds -- J.Kadlecsik got inspired by J.Morris