ESTABLISHED makes possible to connect to internal servers

Hi,

I have a slight problem and can not find any answers myself or in the
Internet.

I run iptables on Debian based router/firewall.

I do not use nat and private IP addresses.
vlan2 and vlan3 are external connections to ISPs
vlan101 and vlan82 are internal interfaces.

The problem is that if I put
iptables -A FORWARD -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT
or just
iptables -A FORWARD -m state --state ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT

it is possible to access my internal web server (and not only web
server) from outside
despite I did not open port 80 in FORWARD chain and policy for FORWARD
is DROP.

As soon as I remove those lines I can not connect to the Internet from
behind the firewall.

I've been fighting with that problem for two weeks now.
I rewrite my script several times and brought it to bare basic but
nothing has fixed the problem.

kernel 2.6.18-4-686
iptables v1.3.6

Please any hints or tips would be really appreciated.

Best regards,

Anton.