RE: Iptables proxy to a different network

Hmmm.

So to properly do this, I _must_ SNAT the connection and route them back from system C via system B?
I was afraid of that. Not sure how I would route them because System C is on a different subnet than system B.

Diagram:

+---------------+
|   System A    |
+-------+-------+

{===============}
{    Internet   }

|    Router     +--------|   System B    +

|   System C    |

To make matters worse, System C runs Windoze. I am trying to have A.B.C.x be my DMZ with System B as my proxy for various services.

Brian