Re: IPTables and different types of NAT

James Shewey wrote:
IPtables is capable of doing both types of nat listed on wikipedia
using snat, dnat and masqueradeing. I implemented both at one point or
another.
OK, but did you did it by yourself or did you get some information from some resource?
I think that someone must already implemented the types of NAT I need:
-Full Cone NAT
-Restricted Cone NAT
-Port Restricted Cone NAT
-Symmetric NAT

I just don't want to re-invent the wheel, that's why I'm asking if somebody is willing to share IPTables rules which implement the kinds of NAT mentioned above

Best regards
Pedro