Re: netfilter_queue: how to obtain address info from queued packet

Le mardi 23 janvier 2007 à 11:18 +0100, Michal Martinek a écrit :
> > Do you know the STRING module ?
> I'm afraid not. Can you give me some explanation (or link)?

http://www.google.com/search?q=netfilter+string

By the way, string match is completely irrelevant to your question as it
would allow you to match a given packet with a fixed already known
value, not to extract a value you don't know from the packet.

What you want to achieve is a conntrack helper. You can have a look at
existing ones, such as ip_conntrack_ftp, ip_conntack_irc, etc. You could
also use QUEUE target to do the job in userland.

--
http://sid.rstack.org/
PGP KeyID: 157E98EE FingerPrint: FA62226DA9E72FA8AECAA240008B480E157E98EE