Re: netfilter_queue: how to obtain address info from queued packet

Michal Martinek írta:
Hello all,

I am quite a newbie to the netfilter world, so maybe my approach is naive. I would like to block communication coming from/to some ports according to the content of packets. Unfortunately these ports are not static, so port specific netfilter rule cannot be used. So my question is:

Do you know the STRING module ?
Is it possible to obtain some address info (source/destination address and ports) from the packet queued from netfilter?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Michal