Removal from list

Hi,

What a f*cked up mailing list system you are using!
I sent a mail to the list two months ago from the wrong account and ever
since you have been spamming me on that e-mail account.
I have asked on numerous occasions to be removed from the list, but nobody
seems bothered.

OK

I have been submitting all e-mails I receive to the various spam lists and
eventually they will start blocking your list.

As*holes.