Re: Removal from list

info@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> What a f*cked up mailing list system you are using!

It works pretty well for the rest of us.

> I sent a mail to the list two months ago from the wrong account and
> ever since you have been spamming me on that e-mail account.

I don't follow.  Are you saying that you managed to subscribe to the
list accidentally?

> I have asked on numerous occasions to be removed from the list, but
> nobody seems bothered.

No one has time to hold your hand.  Try unsubscribing yourself:

At the bottom of the page there's a box where you can enter your e-mail
address and then you hit the 'Unsubscribe or edit options' button.
Don't forget to hit the button!

> I have been submitting all e-mails I receive to the various spam lists and
> eventually they will start blocking your list.

That's constructive.

> As*holes.

Git.

Cheers,