RE: Removal from list

> Hi,
>
> What a f*cked up mailing list system you are using!
> I have been submitting all e-mails I receive to the various
> spam lists and eventually they will start blocking your list.

I remember an American (don't recall his name, nor do I feel compelled
to try and find it) back in 2001 or so, who thought he could shutdown
this list (or something like that). There was a good laugh about it and
he eventually stopped harassing the list users. It could be just me but
I'm recognizing silimar foolishness here.

Please just unsubscribe as mentioned in other posts. It really works: I
tried when I went on holliday.

Grts,
Rob