Re: ip routing after changing mac address to a virtual one

first last wrote:

Hi Mike,

Yes, eth1 gets its IP address from DHCP server. DHCP
server always gives me the same IP address because it
knows my MAC address. So I only can get a different IP
address by changing my MAC address.

[ Please don't toppost ]

Try to shutdown the interface, change the MAC, then bring the interface back up. Masquerading is a bit strange and I'm not completely sure what will work when. However, this way, it should definately work.

HTH,
M4