Re: hi all

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:57:39 +0200 (CEST)
"Rob Sterenborg" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

LOG_LEVEL=1 :D

The most difficult thing speaking with expert linux user is setup the right log_level :D (when you don't post infos other says you: "post same datails...how do you think we can help you without them?", when you post too many datails...)
Anyway thanks for your replay, Rob! ;)
So debug of those tools will be neglected?

Thanks all in particular at Rob
Al

P.S.: the point was not to make my firewall working...the point is understanding why those tools does not work. ;) but if that does not interest at netfilter mailing list...

P.P.S.: sorry for my bad english :P

--
Undergraduate student at Computer Science, University of Bologna.
Icq number: 79465051