getting original destination after UDP REDIRECT

Is there a way to get the original destination address/port of a UDP
packet that has been REDIRECTed?

I'm looking for the equivalent to the SO_ORIGINAL_DST flag for TCP.

I've seen some talk about this on the list about a year ago, but
couldn't find any resolution.  I've tried the faqs and general web
searches.  Miquel van Smoorenburg's recvfromto() function looked
promising, but didn't appear to work.

I'm running on a linux 2.6.12 kernel, btw.

Thanks,
Danny
This e-mail is the property of Lantronix. It is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.