Re: Patch o matic

Hello,

gabrix a écrit :
I have a debian sarge kernel 2.6 i got the patch-o-matic-ng , a kernel and iptables source ...

root@argo:~# ls /usr/src/
iptables-1.3.6 kernel-image-2.6.8_custom.1.0_i386.deb kernel-source-2.6.8 patch-o-matic-ng-20040621

Aw. This is a very old and broken patch-o-matic-ng that you have.
There have ben a lot of changes since then. You may want to look at more recent patch-o-matic-ng snapshots. Not too recent though, as some patches have been removed from more or less recent patch-o-matic-ng snapshots over time (some have been merged into recent kernels, some have just been removed).

I have placed all in the /usr/src/ dir as you can see , compiled the new kernel , installed by dpkg -i the new kernel,rebooted,no kernel panic and i can't find the new ipt modules.Some got built like NOTRACK and TTL but no TARPIT or psd ...

root@argo:~# lsmod | grep ipt
ipt_ttl                 2176  0
ipt_NOTRACK             2304  0
ipt_recent             10252  2
[...]
Well, AFAIK all the listed modules, including ipt_NOTRACK, are already included in the standard 2.6.8 kernel. I don't see ipt_TTL (TTL target) but only ipt_ttl (TTL match). Did you apply the patch-o-matic patches to the kernel source before compiling ? Are you running the new kernel ?