Re: DNAT problem

Hello Pascal Hambourg,

> One question : did you test this from only one single source IP address
> of from several source IP addresses ? SAME is designed to always give
> the same mapping to a given source address, and it seems that DNAT/SNAT
> do the same in kernels >= 2.6.11.
ah, great. I just tested a few (3 different source ips, to be honest) accounts
before with SAME - after your last mail I asked some colleagues to test: it is
working indeed (obviously using some statistical method to choose the
destination ip. The destination ip did not change until we opened ~ 10
connections from different source ips...)

Thank you for your hint! and best regards, Stefan Friedel
--
Zentrale Dienste - Interdisziplinäres Zentrum für Wissenschaftliches
Rechnen der Universität Heidelberg - IWR - INF 368, 69120 Heidelberg