From: "Marco Berizzi" <pupilla@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: uncystu@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Kernel 2.6.18 and quota match
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:50:00 +0200

Stuart Clouston wrote:

With kernel 2.6.18, should I still need patch-o-matic-ng to get the quota match?

No, don't patch your kernel sources, nor iptables sources.
Try this procedure.
Untar linux kernel 2.6.18 source wherever you want
(for example under /usr/src/linux-2.6.18) and build
it. Then untar iptables snapshot, 'cd' to iptables
snapshot sources and run:

make KERNEL_DIR=/usr/src/linux-2.6.18

Windows Live Spaces: share up to 500 photos per month, free http://spaces.live.com/