Netfilter rules for multiple ISP traffic

Hi We have 2 ISP providers each have given us static ip addresses.  On both ISP
we run a web server (we should say isp1 is 1.1.1.1 eth1 and isp2 is 2.2.2.2
eth2).  Our problem is that right now we have NAT running that nat 1.1.1.1 to
the internal server of 172.16.0.1 and then 2.2.2.2 nat to 172.16.0.2 (which is
the same server and ip2 is second ip on the same interface eth0).  When traffic
traverses the firewall to the server and then comes back out the traffic will
always want to use the default gateway which resides on eth1 even though the
traffic initiated from eth2.

what we want is that if traffic comes in 2.2.2.2 to go to 172.16.0.2 then the
linux firewall/router will send the traffic back out the same interface that
the traffic initiated from.  We think it can be done with ip rules or with
CONFIG_IP_NF_CONNTRACK_MARK .  If anyone has some examples, ideas or can help
us with this configuration that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks alot!!
- Nathan