Re: [NEWSENDER] - Re: destination load balancing - Message is from an unknown sender

Radovan Jablonov wrote:

Hi Martijn,

Hi,

Please keep your replies on list, and please don't toppost.

How should I hook my custom match to iptables? Do I have to adjust
source code? If yes, where?

Download patch-o-matic-ng and look at the documentation for writing new matches. Look at existing matches, find one that you can use as a starting point, copy and modify.

HTH,
M4