Re: missing module for tcp-flags match?

On 9/22/06, Pascal Hambourg <pascal.mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
There is an option to not receive a copy of your own messages, maybe you
enabled it.

O.k. that explains it - I read a lot of lists but never saw such a feature.
Not that I know of, I only wrote  my address into the subscription form.

Still, I just looked at the config, because I wanted to enable that I
get copies of my own posts(I find not getting them rather irritating),
but it's already saying "yes". But i really don't get them.

I'll mail the list admin about that - seems not to work correctly, and
by default people should get there mails because I guess most people
will wonder and repost if they don't get their mails back...

Thanks,
Henning