Re: missing module for tcp-flags match?

On 9/22/06, Mike Wright <xktnniuymlla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
Not sure this is relevant but while attempting to add ipset support I
got the same error message. It turned out that my kernel and modules
were out of sync.

You mean for example, different versions, or build with different
configurations?
It seems unlikely, but it could be it. The kernel is integrated into
the firmware and the additional modules come from the package
repository. (I even had to install and addtional package to get the
state match, and even for the REJECT target). But both are from the
people who make the free DebianSlug firmware for the Linksys NSLU.

Still, I get not errors about any problems with that - the logs look
quite free of errors.
Do you have an idea how I can find out if that is the type of problem I have?

Thanks anyway for the hint
Henning