Re: Tough suspected MTU problem

Jorge,
no I dont rely on any proxy of any sort at all. I tried 4 different
ISPs over the last 6 months (just to rule out the transparent proxy
hypothesis) and I m still have the same problem. Here are the rules in
my firewall on the NAT box:

In the FORWARD chain (default policy DROP)
$IPTABLES -A FORWARD -i $EXTIF -o $INTIF -m state --state
ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT

$IPTABLES -A FORWARD -i $INTIF -o $EXTIF -j ACCEPT

In the NAT table:
$IPTABLES -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o $EXTIF -j SNAT --to $EXTIF_IP

I do have of course some rules in the INPUT chain of the NAT box, but
I dont think it s releveant here.
As you can see it s a very basic NAT setup. I didnt want to go too
complicated until I got this issue resolved.

Thanks

On 9/1/06, Jorge Davila <davila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Are you using a proxy in your home network to reach Internet?

>From your first post I can see that in your side the https connection is
being "reseted". What are your firewall rules?

Jorge.

--
Jorge Isaac Davila Lopez
Nicaragua Open Source