Re: DNAT for two external NIC

$> echo "2 ISP2" >> /etc/iproute2/rt_tables
$> ip route add default via gatewayISP2 dev devISP2 table ISP2
$> ip rule  add from IPISP2 lookup ISP2 prio 1000
$> ip route flush table cache

so ping will be ok on the ISP2, you will able to connect any services on your router throuht ISP2 but DNAT will only work with ISP1. I'm working on this problem. I think I will use Shorewall to so that automatically

Mikhail a écrit :
  I have Linux gateway/firewall with 3 NIC: eth0 – LAN, eth1 – ISP1, eth2 –
ISP2.
I’ve got separate static IPs from each of the ISP (IP1 & IP2) which I
statically assigned to eth1 and eth2.
My default route points to ISP1 gateway via eth1. I need to provide external
access to a few computers on the LAN using different IPs and port numbers
(no load balancing and target machines are IP-specific). Everything works fine if I use IP1 address but I was unable to get to the
corresponding LAN machine through IP2. Ping requests are also not responded
if they’re made to IP2. They do reach eth2 and I can see them using tcpdump
but then nothing goes out on any NIC. The same goes for TCP/IP requests –
I’ve managed to trace them to the nat table PREROUTING chain but they could
not be found in either INPUT or FORWARD chain of the mangle table. If I make
default route through eth2 – everything starts working through that NIC and
stops through eth1. I seem to be missing something simple. Any help is
greatly appreciated.

Mikhail.

--
    	*  Florent GUILIANI - Développement Système*
41, avenue Jean Jaurès - 67100 STRASBOURG