Re: DNAT for two external NIC

Hello,

Mikhail a écrit :
  Everything works fine if I use IP1 address but I was unable to get to the
corresponding LAN machine through IP2. Ping requests are also not responded
if they're made to IP2. They do reach eth2 and I can see them using tcpdump
but then nothing goes out on any NIC. The same goes for TCP/IP requests -
I've managed to trace them to the nat table PREROUTING chain but they could
not be found in either INPUT or FORWARD chain of the mangle table. If I make
default route through eth2 - everything starts working through that NIC and
stops through eth1.

Maybe you need to disable rp_filter (reverse path filtering) on the interface that has not the default route.

sysctl -w net/ipv4/conf/eth2/rp_filter=0