Re: no ssh on eth0

former03 | Baltasar Cevc a écrit :

Why ? What is the difference with or without NAT ?

You can filter out all incoming packets to local IP addresses on the wan interface before NAT is done;

No you can't, unless you intend to do filtering in PREROUTING chain of the 'mangle' table.

if you just use MASQUERADE for outgoing packets, "iptables -A INPUT -i eth0.-d 192.168.0.0/16 -j DROP".

I just don't see how it is different whether you have NAT/MASQUERADE or not. To me filtering and NAT in iptables are fundamentally independent.