Re: Messages in log with SNAT target

Sietse van Zanen wrote:
> That, or put your WiFi in a DMZ behind a firewall, and have the firewall protect your private network.
>
> Making WiFi DMZ's is sort of standard practice.
>
> -sietse

I don't really get it.

As far as I can see, there are currently two weak points in my network:
1. Someone could compromise one of the hosts remotely.
2. Someone could crack the WLAN encryption.

No matter what kind of firewalls or network schemes I deploy, neither of
those points goes away.

--
Anssi Hannula