cant connect to kernel.org behind firewall

Sirs,
I read the FAQ on kernel.org and they have the following:
Please note that kernel.org uses Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN), as
defined in RFC 3168. Some broken firewalls or gateways may have problem
connecting to ECN-enabled servers. Please contact your firewall or gateway
vendor for necessary updates.

How can I get around this (short of replacing my firewall), if this is the issue
of why I cant connect to kernel.org?  Also how can I check if this is my
problem?

thanks,

ddh

--