Re: patch-o-matic-ng - wtf happened?

Patches that had no mainteners were removed from POM. Last time i had to download pom, i had to download that old one too, because some patchs i would like to have were removed from the current POM.

Seems that unmaintened patchs wont go to the POM snapshots anymore ...... that's the reason 'those patchs are gone' :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Strydom" <strydom.dave@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 3:50 AM
Subject: patch-o-matic-ng - wtf happened?

I decided to upgrade to iptables -1.3.5 and i got the latest
patch-o-matic to notice that a majority of the patches are gone?

The one i was looking for was the geoip patch, but besides that whats
happened to all the other patches there were in there?

I see the last patch-o-matic to contain all the patches was
patch-o-matic-ng-20060511.tar.bz2