VPN (off-topic) - Summary

Hi !!

Thanks to all of you that sent answers to this question!!

I think that a brief summary of the answers could be this:

- OpenVpn is good and easy to install, has a nice gui, but basically
requires to be installed on both ends of the vpn.

- OpenSwan is the most interoperable of all, but, apparently, lacks
managment gui.

- Ipcop has a complete management gui, is a solution that encompasses both
firewall and vpn,  and should be used as such.

In the case of a network that needs to be able to connect through vpn to
different networks, owned by different organiztions that might already have
vpn solutions, then OpenSwan should be the best choice, right?

Please, point me anything that I might have missed !!

Thanks in advance,
Carlos.