Re: conntrack utility

Hi,

In fact it works !

But you mainly have to use subversion to get something working with
recent kernel.

An alternative is to use the archive I've generated in the scope of nufw
and of an article to come in Linux Magazine France :
	http://www.nufw.org/download/libs/

Netfilter core team are aware of the problem and should do a release
quiet soon. But they are quiet busy nowadays :-(

BR,

--
Eric Leblond <eric@xxxxxx>
INL