conntrack utility

Hi,

I've been playing with the conntrack recently, mainly to get conntrack_sip working. Because I had some problems having it working on a router with no nat. I compiled the conntrack utility, expecting to make some debug with it. But I cannot have the conntrack utility working. I use latest available version of the required libs and utility:

- libnfnetlink-0.0.14
- libnetfilter_conntrack-0.0.30
- conntrack-1.00beta1

together with a kernel 2.6.16.20 and iptables 1.3.5

When invoking conntrack as root I always get the following error:

Operation failed: invalid parameters

I am apparently not the only one having this kind of trouble (cf this list post on february 17th). I am wondering if there is any chance I can have a release of conntrack working. Do some of you have it working (if so what version of the libraries/conttrack do you play with ?).

If you have any hints, I would be glad to ear from you. Just knowing it work somewhere else and people use it sometimes would make me happy, so I could carry on compiling on other environement and pray god a bit more longer.

thanks for your feedback

Vincent