Disntiguish between ACK packets in a TCP connection!!

Hi to all,

I would like to know if there's a way to distinguish between the ACK
packet sent during the connection establishment phase of a TCP connection
and subsequent ACK packets sent during the data transfer phase.

I now that the ACK number sent during the connection establishment will be
'sequence number will be equal to the 'sequence number for the SYN in the
SYN/ACK packet' + 1

Is there a way to distinguish between this 3rd packet and any other ACK
packet during data transfer w/o having to keep track of sequence numbers?
Are there other characteristics or options that are set in the former and
not in the latter?

BAsically I want to capture the three packets sent during the connection
establishment phase. How can I do that?

Warm regards,
Visham