Hello - problem with iptables out of memory : process killed

Hello,
     We have installed IPtables 1.2.7a which is a part
of REDHAT 9.0 on
our system.

  We are using the following rules to recieve IP
Packets in the USER
space.

  iptables -A INPUT -p udp -m pkttype --pkt-type
mulitcast -j QUEUE

  We are using IP queue with stolen attribute to get
the full IP
packets in the USER space.

  ipqueue_set_verdict(ipqhandle,
ipq_pointer->packet_id, NF_STOLEN, 0,
NULL);

  We are running 2 video streams each of 1 Mbps. We
are able to receive
the total IP packets from these 2 video streams. We
are observing a
peculiar problem. After 25 minutes, we are seeing the
following message

  Out of memory: killing process xxx.

  It is killing all the process and logging off.

  This phenomenon is observed when run in multiuser
mode (init 3).

  We have downloaded IPtables 1.3.5 from netfilter.org
and installed
it.

  Here also the same phenomenon was observed.

  Pl. advise us whether we are making any mistake or
how this problem
can be overcome?

  Thanks in advance.

  Have a wonderful day.