-----Mensagem original-----
De: Jorge Davila [mailto:davila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 4 de maio de 2006 11:18
Para: Filipe Mordhorst
Cc: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Assunto: Re: New rule impact

With the string match you can not be sure that the string that you want
compares is encapsulated in a single packet, then that mechanics does
not work well if you want block some URLs.

I don't know what you want but if you want block http traffic maybe is
better for you squid.

Hope this help.

Jorge.