RE: Update Iptables in order to use String-Match

>> The last part between the brackets, I suppose iptables wrote it ? (I
>> think I got confused there.) If this is true, you have the string
>> match from 1.3.3 installed (if you already had it, why build a new
>> kernel/iptables ?) and are using iptables 1.3.5. (That means you
>> have iptables-1.3.5 installed but didn't install string match 1.3.5
>> which would be true, reading below.)

>>> hmm no, I will do this now...
>>
>> I think that will solve your problem.
>> (Remember to also recompile iptables..)
>
> The last version of POM does not content String-match!
> I found it in a version of 2004, is that right?

Hm. I never used it so I never noticed ; it indeed appears to be dropped
or something.
If you really need it (we don't know what you actually want to do, so
maybe there's another/better way), maybe you can use an old POM for just
the string match, and a recent POM for the rest.. But I'm not sure if
that's such a good idea or even if that will break something : it's up
to you.

Gr,
Rob