Re: It seems I've found why conntrack blocks some packets

Now, commenting on this message: I actually didn't know that the
conntrack table had a limit. Learning something every day. I will
check its value on Monday, during peak time.

Another thought: if the ACKs that are being blocked are for some
reason malformed, wouldn't they be blocked as well by the last rule?