RE: PATCH-O-MATIC (installation issue)

> I am so stupid, I didnt realize that by simply downloading the
> package that was the IPTABLES source directory, however when I run
> the runme it asks if i want to patch but when I say yes to any of
> them it tells me it is missing files.. Any ideas?

Yes, well, where did you untar the iptables source ? You have to tell
POM where it is, just like it has to know where the kernel-source is.
Try running POM like this :

KERNEL_DIR=/path/to/kernel-src IPTABLES_DIR=/path/to/iptables-src \
  ./runme [base|extra]

You have to fill in the real paths, I can't do that for you.

Gr,
Rob