Multiple Vonage Phones

Does anyone have multiple Vonage phones behind Iptables?

If so could someone explain to me how this would work.

I am confused with what type of rules I would need to set up to allow vonage the ability to access a given number.

I was thinking about assigning all my vonage boxes static ips and setup rules similar to the other ones I found on this list. But again I am confused how vonage / my firewall decides what phone to go to if someone calls one of my lines.

Thanks,
Brett