updated iptables doesn't work with old rules

I have updated my Fedora Core 3 box to the latest versions (in the FC3
branch) and now have

iptables-1.2.11-3.1.FC3
kernel-2.6.12-1.1381_FC3

and ip forwarding stopped working. Before the upgrade I had

iptables-1.2.11-3.1
kernel-2.6.9-1.667

The configuration is this:

machine A with FC3 ---------------- adsl modem -------------------- internet

machine B
on a LAN

The FC3 box was using iptables for ip ipforwarding in order to let
'machine B' access the internet using these rules:

iptables --flush
iptables -t nat --flush
iptables --delete-chain
iptables -t nat --delete-chain
iptables -t nat --append POSTROUTING --out-interface eth0 -j MASQUERADE
iptables -t nat --append POSTROUTING -s 192.168.10.0/255.255.255.0 -j MASQUERADE
iptables --append FORWARD --in-interface eth1 -j ACCEPT

echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

Now after the update these rules stopped working and nothing gets
through from 'machine B', although pinging works between machines A
and B both ways.

Any ideas as to what to change in these rules to have the same effect
as before the update?