Re: Packets from "self" dont pass through netfilter

Thanos Panousis wrote:

But the packets that come from the primary server(which has the same
IP/MAC) NEVER go in the backups QUEUE. Why is that?? I dont grab them
at the QUEUE target, but I can see them crossing if I use ethereal!

IMHO the backup server thinks the packets came from itself (same MAC). So why should it queue them into the ip stack?

Regards,
Markus