Re: Packets from "self" dont pass through netfilter

Yes I understand that, but still I need some advice on how to make
that happen, cause its really vital for what I m trying to do.

How can I make the QUEUE target of netfilter receive packets as if it
was in "promiscuous" mode? to put it in another way, I would like the
QUEUE target to receive whatever shows up on ethereal (which is all
traffic on the hub).

Having both the the primary and the backup share the same IP/MAC, the
packets from the primary dont go up netfilter in the backup. How can I
make this happen, or at least "fake" something in the backup so that I
make it happen....

Thanks for your reply.