Re: multiple internet connections and routing

You set ip to use separate routing tables.

with iproute2 you can use different routing tables for different traffic.

You can tell ip to use a routing table X (which only has a single
default GW using one of your wan links) for traffic coming from LAN x,
and to use routing table Y (which only has a default gateway using the
other wan link) for traffic coming from lan y. That should do.

Guidelines:
http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.rpdb.html
This is interesting too:
http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.rpdb.multiple-links.html

Oh... and consider posting in the larct mail list, cause I think it's
"fitter" there. :-)... you're welcome. ;-)