RE: Firewall and a FTP server

If you don't have those modules in the kernel you will need to open up
NEW connections for the passive ports on your FTP server or recompile
your kernel. I've done the port-opening thing when recompiling the
kernel on a live firewall was more downtime than the PTB were willing to
accept.

Derick Anderson