help on load balancing

Hi all,

I was able to setup a machine with 4 NICS , NICS 1 2 and 3 are connected to the
internet via dsl connection and NIC 4 is connected to LAN, I try to configure
the machine with Julian Anastasov patches and on the same machine I install
Squid proxy, Im monitoring the 4 ports via MRTG and I noticed that before It
goes to link 2, link 1 must be saturated first or link1 will stop and the
request is only transfered to link 2. So it seems that it is not doing a load
balance, my idea of load balance is utilizing the 3 lines simultaneously.

Can you please help me on my problem, If you can provide a sample iptables load
balancing configuration and a load balance routing script will definitely helps
me a lot.

Thank you very much,

Wennie