Re: help needed for RTSP conntrack module 2.4 kernel

Hi ,
      Thanks for ur response. The client indicates same client_ports
in the subsequent SETUP messages.
I have a diskless Set Top Box which uses RTSP Client. This Client
always uses a fixed client port. Since the box is diskless so there is
no need of multiple streams. It needs only one connection at a time.

So if two SETUP messages are coming from the client, is there any way
to  discard the connection tracking made for first SETUP message and
allow the same to be done for the second SETUP message.
Because if there is two SETUP messages from the same client, we should
have to accept the later SETUP message only.

Thanks in advance . . .
Sudhakar