Mail server behind a firewall

Hi,

 I have been looking for a solution for days and nights and I can't
find any solution to my problem.
 I have installed a Mail server behind a firewall , firewall I have
configured very badly with iptables.
 I want an exterior smtp server to be able to speak with mine but it is failing.
  My configuration is:

SERVEUR

 eht0 is the public interface with public adress A.

 How can I do this?

 Nandao
 nervous break down is close