Re: libipq: problems changing destination port

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005, Lore wrote:

and in the code I change the tcphdr->dest to 2021, do
a new checksum and verdict it with NF_ACCEPT.

The packet get's silently dropped and I don't know
why...

Should work.. but make sure you get the TCP header checksum correct...

What does tcpdump say?

Also beware that conntrack won't be too happy if you modify the "connection details" like this. If you need conntrack loaded such mangling of the packets is better left to NAT..

Regards
Henrik